Where do I get energy assistance?
Kane County:
For appointments contact Community Contracts Inc. 1035 E. State St., Geneva IL 60134, (630)232-9530 if living in Kane County.

Kendall County:
Call the Department of Human Resources, Human Services Division at (630)553-9100 ext.107.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact a city/county department?
2. Where can I find the answers to my frequently asked questions?
3. Whom do I contact to make a complaint?
4. Does the Village of Montgomery have cooling centers?
5. Where can I take a CPR class?
6. Where do I get energy assistance?
7. Where are the nearest forest preserves located?
8. What are the rules regarding garage sales?
9. What holidays are recognized by the Village of Montgomery?
10. What hours are the different Village departments open?
11. Is there a ban on parking on the streets during a snowstorm?